Today I would like to show you my DT project for Magnolia Stamp Lovers. I chose Goosebump Tilda for my creation. She is definitely a great fall image to use and there are a few left at Stamping Scrapping so be sure to go check it out.
This is a close up of Tilda before I cut her out.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – YR18, YR14, YR00 Y26, Y23, Y00
- Shoes and hair – W8, W6, W4
- Goose – E43, E42, E41, E40
- Background – YR24, YR23, Y26, Y23, YG97, YG95, YG93, E35, E53, E50, W4, W2, B95, B93, B91, B32, B000, Colorless Blender
Here is a complete list of materials
- Goosebump Tilda
- Archival ink – Coffee and Saffron
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Core’dinations Lost and Found
- Magnolia Sunflower stamps
- Tim Holtz On the Edge Distressed Doily
- Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear
- Background digital stamp – Sunflower Garden by Make it Crafty
- Make it Crafty blending card
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.