Today I would like to show you a card I made using Tilda with Carrots from the Autumn Leaves collection.
I enjoyed creating a fall scene using lots of dies. Here is a close up of the flower arrangement in the corner.
And a side profile of the dimension.
Here is a close up of Tilda colored before I cut her out.
I used the following Copics to color her:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Vegetables, basket and hair – YR15, YR12, YR00, E04, E35, E33, E53, E50, YG97, YG93
- Clothes – E29, E27, E25, E23, Yr27, YR24, YR21, YR20, R27, R24, R22 (colored over gloves with E53)
- Cryogen white cardstock
- Tim Holtz distress ink – vintage photo
- Basic Grey – Indian Summer DP
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Cherry Lynn Designs – Mini Fanciful Flourish
- Spellbinders Deckled Edge die
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Tim Holtz Sizzix die – on the fence
- JustRite stamper – Seeds of kindness set
- Grass die