I was recently introduced to Saturated Canary and let me tell you, these images are awesome! They are a joy to color and they just look good no matter what you do with them. This card uses ‘Dreads’. My thought on this one was that summer has lots of flowers. Last Saturday I went with my daughter and granddaughter to a place called Shelter Gardens in Columbia, Mo. and my goodness the place is beautiful, so many flowers and different plants. I had such a great time spending time walking around the beautiful gardens. Love it when the world is colorful!
Isn’t she just adorable? Even though I don’t care for real dreads I did have a blast with this one. It took me a while to color her but I do like the outcome. Here is a close up of her.
I colored her with Copics
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, BG05
- Clothes – R02, R00, R000, YR31, YR30, YG95, YG93, YG91, BG05, BG02, BG000
- Hair – E99, E97, YR21, Y32
- Shadow – BG02, BG000, BG0000, W3
The materials I used are:
- Core’dinations cardstock – base and matting
- DP, Ribbon and pearls from my stash
- Becca’s Peg Bow Maker
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Spellbinders Labels 4
I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Stampin With The Dragon – sketch
- Color Me Creative challenges – girly
- Paper Playtime – anything goes
- Saturated Canary challenge – the great outdoors
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.