Ava is an adorable digi from Saturated Canary that was given as a freebie at one point. Isn’t she just too adorable? She was a blast to color! I made her for a co-worker’s birthday.
I used the following materials to create my card:
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Rose from Wild Orchid
- Dies from Cheery Lynn
- My Minds Eye DP – Fiddlesticks
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
This is a close up of Ava.
The colors I used are:
- Skin/eyes – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12, R14, BV23
- Clothes – BV25, BV23, BV20, Y13, Y00, Y000, E50, R02, R00, R000, E42, E41, E40
- Hair – E49, E47, E44
I am entering Ava in the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion – Anything goes
- Fashionista Challenge– birthday or baby
- The Paper Girls – birthday
- Jackson’s Digital Expressions – anything goes
- Papertake Weekly – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.