To play …. so happy. I wish that I had a lot more of it but since I have to get buying goodies I need to work so I will definitely take what time I can get.
I recently received my new purchases so definitely had to give them a go so I made this card.
I made this card specifically for the TOMIC challenge which is a sketch, no character image and embossing, dry or wet. After I got it done I started wondering about the sketch. I tilted it so not sure if this will be accepted, I sure hope so. I am giving it a shot!
Here is a list of materials.
- Coco with present
- SSD Bracket Basics 1 & 2
- Ribbon, flowers and crystals from friend Patricia’s Etsy Shop
- Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die
- Stampendous Frantage chunky white embossing
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Brushed Corduroy and Frayed Burlap
- Spellbinders Fancy Ribbon Threader
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1
- Magnolia Papers
- Ranger Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper
- Cheery Lynn dies
- Copics – E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R12, R01, R00, R000
- Make it Crafty blending card
- Memento Tuxedo Black
Wow, that’s a lot!!
Here are some more pictures to show the detail.
This is being entered in the following challenges:
- TOMIC – sketch, embossing, no character stamp
- Simply Create too – Anything goes
- Stampin with the Dragon – Teddy Bears
- Dutch Dare – feminine
Thanks for stopping by ….. see you soon.