We are definitely feeling it here in Missouri. The weather has been cooler (not complaining at all), we have received rain changing everything from brown back to green and at my house the acorns have started falling with the help of the squirrels running around in the trees.
It is midway through challenge #55 at Totally Tilda and this is my creation.
I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Color Me Creative challenge – fall colors
- Crazy 4 challenges – fall twist
- Crafty Ann’s – sketch or autumn colors
- Fairy Tale – autumn
- Tilda’s Town – autumn
- Simply Magnolia – anything goes
Another large list of ingredients for this.
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Spellbinders Card Creator Polka Dot
- Crystal Gems and ribbon from friend Patricia’s Etsy Shop
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Tim Holtz on the edge – Butterflight
- Stampendous embossing enamel – aged gold
- Butterfly from Michael’s
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Paper from my stash
- Rose Garden Tilda
- Make it Crafty Blending Card
Close up of Tilda
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – R89, R59, R39, W3, B97, B95, B93, B91
- Hair, flowers and shoes – E35, YR24, Y32, YG97, YG95
- Shadow – W6, W4, W2
A few more close ups
Gold embossing around the butterflies
And the frame
And the flower with Crystal sprig arrangement.
Incidentally, don't forget that our sponsor this time is the lovely Nikki from
and the prize is
Hope to see you come and join us at Totally Tilda.