I recently purchased the new Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Pointsetta die and let me tell you it is awesome! And, I made a tag. I don’t normally make tags because there isn’t a whole lot of real estate but I like the way this one came out.
A list of materials:
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Pointsetta
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Tags and Bookplates
- Manilla folder
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, Vintage Photo
- Ribbon from my stash
- Tim Holtz distress reinker – mustard seed
- Stamens from Patricia’s Etsy shop
- Tim Holtz Texture Fades – sheet music
- Tim Holtz Christmas Muse tokens
- Tim Holtz jump rings
- Tim Holtz wire pins
- Tim Holtz glassine stash paper pad
- Tim Holtz white crackle paint
- Tim Holtz Odds and Ends stamps
Wow! I guess I like Tim Holtz huh?
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
- Addicted to stamps challenge – tag
- Great Impressions – celebrating the season
- That craft place – red for rememberance
- Alphabet challenge – T for tags
- Crafts for eternity – tag
See ya next time!