Today marks the half-way point for our sketch challenge at Totally Tilda so come on over and join us.
This is my midway creation.
And the sketch
Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is Bunny Zoe’s crafts.
A list of materials:
- Tilda with Saffron Buns
- Paper from my stash
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Spellbinders Exquisite Circles
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- JustRite Stamper – holiday cheer
- Archival Ink – Manganese Blue
- Silver fibers and blue lace from Patricia’s Etsy Shop
- Make it Crafty Blending Card
- Becca’s Peg Bow Maker
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Close up of Tilda
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – B28, B26, B24, B21, C4, C2, C0
- Saffrons – B21, R24
- Holly – YG93
- Hair – E35, E53, E50
For the tinsel look around the flowers I looped the silver fibers and then cut the loops.
And the easel card open.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- A gem of a challenge – ribbon and lace
- Fussy and Fancy – pearls and flowers
- Stampin for the weekend – stitching
- Stampin with the dragon – no red or green
- Crafty Ann’s – bingo – lace, fibre and flowers
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to come on over to Totally Tilda and check out the lovely DT creations.