I know, the holidays are not even over yet but it is time to start on birthdays. This one is for my DIL.
This is Pink Ribbon Tilda from the new With Love ‘13 Magnolia collection. As you can see I didn’t color her Pink but Purple. I used Spellbinders Card Creator Polka Dot, Spellbinders Basic Card Creator – Set A and Spellbinders Basic Card Creator – Set B. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the SSD Celebrate stamp set and the tickets are from Tim Holtz Odds and Ends. I stamped the tickets using Archival Ink – Deep Purple.
On the ticket I circled the Month and Day of her birthday.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – BV08, BV04, BV13, BV01, E53, E51, E50
- Hair – E29, E39, E23, E21
I colored her bow and then added Stickles.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge– glitter
- Bearly Mine – winter birthdays
- Cards und More – pearls
- Crafty Sentiments – all that glitters
Thanks for stopping by.