Today I would like to show you the second card I made as a Guest Designer for the celebration challenge at Little Darlings Challenges. This one features Candy Canes from Saturated Canary and available at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.
Along with using Candy Cane I also found this wonderful digital paper at Stampin’ Mindy’s Etsy shop. They are adorable, print in 6 x 6 and are perfect for cards.
I colored Candy Canes with Copics
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – R59, R56, YR95, YR93, B14, B12, B000, YR02, YR00, YR000
- Hair – N8, N6, N5, N4
There is a hidden tag in the corner of the card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge – must stamp
- Crafting By Design – tags
- Crafty Creations – seasonal tags
- Inky Impressions – sparkle
- Simon Says Stamp – Christmas
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Hope you and yours have a great holiday.