Yes, it is that time again. If you are a visitor to my blog you know that I design for Totally Tilda but the term is nearing it’s end. This is one of the most fun, best bunch of ladies I have had the pleasure of being a part of and I would like to continue on. If I do not make it back that is OK too because it has been a memorable year ….. so before I show you my card I want to send a shout out to all of the lovely Tildarettes and say thanks for the memories .
So, the theme for the DT call is Summer and as soon as I saw the theme I knew what I was going to do because to me summer is sunshine, lovely scenery and barbecue’s. It is a time for family and friends and just enjoying the lovely weather so here is my take on the challenge.
The supplies I used on my card are:
- Burger Tilda
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Papers from TrimCraft – Family Ties
- Magnolia Doohickeys tag
- Make it Crafty Blending card
- Rainbow – Dandelion digi stamp from Make it Crafty
- Aussie barbecue digi stamp from Make it Crafty
This is a close up of Tilda.
I colored her, and the scenery with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R11
- Clothes – R27, R24, R22, E31, E30
- Hair – E33, YR23, YR20
- Scenery – R27, R24, R20, YR16, YR14, YR12, Y17, Y15, Y13, G07, G05, G03, B26, B24, B23, C3, C2, C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C1, E51, E07, E04, E99, E97, E95, E93, Y38, Y35, Y32, B000, YG67, YG63, YG61, YG95, G29
- Distress markers – Shabby Shutters, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Crushed Olive
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Wish me luck!