Today starts a new challenge at Totally Tilda and the theme is Titian Tilda which means Tilda with Red Hair. The colour known as "Titian" takes its name of the artistTitian (Tiziano Vecelli or Tiziano Vecellio known in English as Titian) who is known for his paintings of women with red hair.
I also have some NEWS --- I am a modest person but my excitement overrules in this situation. I have been promoted at Totally Tilda. I am now part of the management team and I am thrilled to have been asked!! Woohoo, thanks Boss Lady Susie!!
So for this challenge you need to give your Tilda Red hair
Our sponsor this time is The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
Red is one of my favorite colors. It is bright and cheery. For my card I used one of the new Tildas from the stamp club. Isn’t she just so cute? I love her little freckles.
The papers used are from the Authentique Fresh collection. I just love the little mini postcards and they go perfect with Tilda.
I used Frantage to make the sand that Tilda is sitting on.
I stamped Tilda with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto blending card and colored her with Copics.
- Skin – E25 (just a dab), E11, E21, E000, R11
- Clothes – B06, B04, B02, B000
- Hair – E18, E09, E08, E13
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards – Life’s a beach
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia – summer Magnolia image
- Crafty Ribbons – anything goes with ribbon
- Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia – flowers power
- Marvellous Magnolia - Anything goes
- Tilda’s Town – anything goes