It’s Midway at Totally Tilda for our Tomboy Tilda challenge. What does that mean? We want to see your Tilda creation without any pink.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
and the prize is
***This card is available for sale in my Etsy shop here***
For my card I used an older stamp, Summer Tilda with Bowknot from the 2008 Shabby Chic collection. She is one of my favorites!
I went with a CAS style because I just couldn’t see flowers and lace with my tomboy. These colors are so bright and cheery, perfect for summer and sunshine! I always forget about my buttons so this was a perfect reason to dig them out for a little bit of flare. My card base is Bazill cardstock and my DP is Papermania Happy Days. Buttons are from Buttons Galore Class collection. The stars are stamps from Magnolia that I stamped with Archival ink - Sienna.
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E000, R11
- Clothes – YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YG25, YG23, YG21, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, E07, E04, E55, E53, E51, E50
- Hair – E27, E37, E23, E21
I am entering the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town – summer fun
- Wags ‘n Whiskers – must use at least one button
- Cute Card Thursday – stars and/or stripes
- Inspired by – inspiration photo – nautical, gold, circles, buttons
- Crafts and Me – anything goes
- Creative Belli – stars
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!