It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda and our theme this time is Food. We want to see your Tilda creations include something edible. Easy, right? If you are unsure, hop on over to the Totally Tilda blog and check out the DT creations.
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
I distressed the edges of my papers using Tim Holtz distress ink – rusty hinge. For the bow I took some tulle, folded it in half and then wrapped a piece around the middle for a very full and fluffy bow. The pearl sprigs and flowers are from Wild Orchid.
I colored using the no lines technique again. I really like this technique even though it takes a little longer for me to color.
- Skin – E25, E11, E21, E000, R12
- Fence – E27, E39, YR24,YR23, E23, E51
- Hair – E25, E35, E53
- Flowers, peaches, grass and clothes – YG99, YG95, YG93, Y19, YR02, YR61, YR20, YR23, E53, E51, E50
- Sky – B000
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
- Inky Impressions – food, glorious food
- Fashionista challenge – anything goes
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers challenge – anything goes
- The Ribbon Girl – peach, orange
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.