We hope you will join along, be sure to check out the full list of designers and their creations at the end of this post.
For my creation I used the following:
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 27
- Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles 1
- Spellbinders Gold Rounds One
- Spellbinders Petite Scallop Circles Large
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Dainty Dots
- Stamping Scrapping Designs Frou Frou Tags
- Stamping Scrapping Beaded Circles Stamps
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Aged Mahoghany
This is my finished card
I used the following die combinations, I just love these new Gold Imperial dies, so fun to work with and the possible combinations with other dies is just endless!
Bottom layer used Grand Decorative Circles #1 die and Gold Rounds One #8 die
Next layer used Decorative Labels 27 #4 die and Gold Rounds One #4 die
Final layer used Frou Frou Tag, Petite Scallops Large #1 die and Gold Rounds One #2 die
After I cut and embossed with my Grand Calibur I inked the edges and embossing with Aged Mahoghany. I added gems and ribbon as a finishing touch and then assembled using 3L foam squares for dimension.
Now for the fun ……
Please visit these blogs to view other Amazing Projects created using the Newest Spellbinders Release dies.
Leave a comment for your chance to win a set of Pearl Effects Card Creator Dies from Cindy Echtinaw Designs & A 2nd winner will receive Tile Works direct from Spellbinders Paper Arts!!!!!
Stephanie Hester (you are here)
2 Random winners will be drawn on September 30th
CONGRATS! THE WINNERS ARE:
PLEASE contact me with your shipping address!