It’s time to dig out the colors of Halloween … it’s just around the corner. But who says that it has to always be scary? I wanted to take a different route for my project at Make it Colourful so I chose to color up the gorgeous Christine Soprano.
I just love all of the folds in her dress, don’t you? And the no lines coloring really brings out the softness.
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – 100, C9, C7, C5, YR27, YR68, YR15, E30
For some more Orange and Black and spooky scenes be sure to hop on over, they are AMAZING!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Designed to Color – anything goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody – anything goes
- Graph’It color challenge- Halloween colors
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.