Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is
I chose to use non traditional Easter colors, most often those colors are pastels but I went with green, orange, black and white and love how it turned out.
The paper is from my stash, I’ve had it for at least a year (bad me). I am not 100% positive but believe the company is Canvas Corp. Very sturdy cardstock.
I stamped Tilda with Bunny onto Make it Colour blending card using Tim Holtz distress ink – Spun Sugar.
I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – YG09, YG06, YG23, YG11
- Hat – E35, E31, E30, YG09, YG06, YG23, YG11
- Bunny – W5, W3, W1, W0, W00
- Hair and shoes – N7, N5, N3
- Ground – YR04, YR00
- Catch the bug – spring theme
- Bunny Zoe’s challenge – spring colors
- MarkerPop challenge – anything goes
- Stamp and Create – is it spring yet?
- Clear it out challenge – orange stash
- Creative Card Crew – green