Today I would like to share a new card I made using Lyndsey Lovebug Buggmee from Lacy Sunshine stamps. She is an adorable digital image. As well as coloring her I am also proud to announce that I am also a colorist for Lacy Sunshine …. how exciting is that?
The DP is from two different companies – Glitz Hello Friend and Papermania Happy Days. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the lace is from Hobby Lobby. The adorable little paper clip is FSJ Fun Day Elements. I mounted her using pop dots and Diezyne Pierced Tickets dies.
- Skin – E11, E21, E51, E50, R20
- Hair – E18, E07, R32, R20, R000
- Clothes – BG15, BG13, BG11, YR68, YR65, YR61, YR31, YR30, RV34, R32
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar – add some metal
- Digitallly Sweet – anything goes
- Simply Create Too – anything goes
- Scrap & Craft challenge – flowers
- Crafter’s Café – flowers
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.